Book a week: week10

 I wrote this entry last Sunday. But, forgot to publish. 

 I finished another thriller: title is "Blue Moon" by Lee Child. It is one of the Jack Reacher series. 


This is the first time I am reading a book by Lee child. Obviously, my first of Jack Reacher book. 
Jack Reacher was in the bus. He could see a pick pocketing waiting to happen. He tried to prevent it and protect the victim. 
Trying to protect an old man led him to a different story. There are so many levels of injustice, and to the rival gangs of Ukrainians and Albanians. Finally there is a Russian involvement too. 

After many fights and killings, the story comes to an end by justice being served. 
It is a book to distract you from the day to day grind. It was a fun book to read. If you want fun and some time to kill, this is book you can count on. 
I love the way Lee Child writes the story to keep us turn pages.  I will sure give another chance to Jack Reacher series. 

I leaned to use Canva. It is really easy to use. All the Book A Week photos are created on Canva.




 

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book a Week: Week 21 "A Town Called Solace"

  "A Town Called Solace" is a novel by Mary Lawson. The story happens in a northern Ontario town.  Clara, an eight year old, is ho...