Book A Week: Week8, "The Silent patient"

This last week I finished the book "The Silent Patient" by Alex Michaelides. 

Alicia Berenson killed her husband by shooting him 5 times on the head. Then she didn't talk. 

Alicia, a famous painter and her husband were having a good life. No one understands why she killed him and refused to talk.

The psychotherapist, determined to help her, made her start talking. What happened when she started talking?

This is a psychological thriller  and page turner. It gets the readers interest till the end. 

Very captivating story and end is the real twist!

I am not giving away the plot. You must read to get the full fun of this book!

There was another book, I started to read: "The Goldfinch" by Donna Tart. It was highly recommended by the librarians. I saw myself skipping the pages to finish it. The book is interesting, don't get me wrong. It was making me go faster to see what happens in the end. 


 

Bindu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book a Week: Week 21 "A Town Called Solace"

  "A Town Called Solace" is a novel by Mary Lawson. The story happens in a northern Ontario town.  Clara, an eight year old, is ho...